Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I want to go to Seychelle

It looks so oooo peaceful there. Some hippies just bought a house on the ocean, like in the ocean almost, and it pisses me off because they have rich parents. otherwise they'd be broke like me.

Everything is making me mad today, and I have to take a taxi in the morning, which I hate. I have to drive my stpuid stupid car tomorrow to take two finals which I hate. I just want to sleep and drink tea.

I can't wait till tomorrow is over. I am also sick and everything Matt says is making me insane.

ARAGAGGGAGGG

4 comments:

  1. Living so close to Africa? Madaga-SCAR? You don't want your island tainted by these repulsive shadows and stench...you can find a better island...without fake-ass hippie-yuppie taint...an island with Manatees fro-LICKing your waters...although, Seychelle has a PLEASE-ing sound...when spoken next to wind chimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i strongly dislike hippies with rich parents.

    n this blogpost i might just steal n repost it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 I hate anyone with rich parents. It just doesn't develop character.

    ReplyDelete