Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

He said that almost every one that he wrote

he wrote for/about me.



  • Jul 29, 2006
I found her dying in the snow, her last words reflecting hurt I could never say. In the moonlight I remember when the angel call my name. The killers were coming I knew there was a chance to die again. Like the season raped and bleeding, in time we'll see each other again. She said I don't want this to end, not like this, not with out a kiss, not with out a song from out of the gray. Only in a dream will the sun kill the moon, only through faith will tender love be consume. Another season I found her crying in the rain, if you love say love, but never forget your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment