Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Turgay got his 10 year visa!!!!!

Whoa. It's done. I'm free if I want to be. And I'm really happy for him..this stress is over. It's weird though..I miss him already.

I can't deal with him though..he's too much. Too much for a relationship, for sure.

Almost too much for a friendship.

So my job started...it's going well. My first day was yesterday. It was slow..I only had 3 tables the whole night, still I made more off of those three tables than I would have any place else, so that's a good sign. It's hard work though..you get tired very fast because they truly never stop. None of this sitting around for hours like we did at Semolina's. :P Working the tables is actually the easy part of the job. The rest of it is what makes it hard and tiring.

I now have 2 pen pals! I'm so excited...I'm going to houma for a few days this week and I will shop shop shop for them...pick up some fun random things and drop it in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. yay, i m so excited.
    it s so good everythg s workin out so swell.
    u ll probably have to use stockholm adr. ;)

    ReplyDelete