Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Monday, October 12, 2009

silver lining.

I've noticed that since I've been off my BC and Prozac I haven't been in a generally happy mood. MOstly I've been tired and slightly annoyed. However I feel smarter if that is possible.

I'd take happy over smarter most days though. Not that I'm unhappy. I'm just worried about feeling down or annoyed or angry so I'm paranoid about being unhappy. I'm worried about it. Ugh I should just go back on my meds I guess.

I got my health insurance card in the mail today. Going to go online and check to see what doctors I can see. I need to get back on it to lose weight at the least..dating matt has fattened me up. The man wants to eat out every night.

Working is going well. I like most of my managers and such and I made 500 in 2.5 days..so that's good. I'm moving out. I started looking for apartments in New Orleans. I want to live by myself and do whatever the hell I want.

1 comment:

  1. living by urself. i think it s one of the best things in the world. u go ahead n do that. i go n get u some kinder surprise eggs. ;)

    ReplyDelete