Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Today

I accomplished 3 out of the 4 things I set out to do yesterday.




I feel...ok. I'm not freaking out, yet. I need to be more regular on my medication however..I've been neglecting taking it some days and most days I'm not taking it at the same time. Antidepressants are not good to fool around with like that.

I'm realizing how great my life is. Really. I'm not exactly anywhere close to where I thought I would be at any given time in my youth but honestly..wtf do we know about life when we are that young? I feel good. My family is happy and healthy..I have met the best guy ever...so far...I'm optimistic about it though. I have money in my bank and the opportunity to do pretty much whatever I want. I'm still young and I'm making good decisions for myself based on what I want to do ..not what everyone else thinks I should do. I feel accountable for my decisions and am being smarter and more responsible about them.

I also have two lovely kitties. :) just had to add that in b/c they are so cute right now sleeping on my bed :D

I think I want to take a few art classes. I suck at drawing and everything but maybe there is an outlet there (besides dance) with which I could really connect. It's an avenue I haven't really explored beyond writing and making collages when I was younger.

Anyway, all for now.

Kiss,
Jen.

1 comment:

  1. take the art classes well done.
    n also good for accomplishing things!!
    x

    ReplyDelete