Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Friday, January 22, 2010

I am so pissed.

Wtf is wrong with guys. Why can't they think with their fucking brains instead of their egos and penises.

God I'm so pissed. I'm tired of my opinion having to conform to the "superior" knowledge of a man. Women ARE NOT FRAGILE CREATURES. We will fucking rob you blind when you aren't looking, seduce you when you are, and laugh about you with our friends when you are lying in the dust of our betrayal wondering what happened b/c all you can remember is that we had nice tits and ass.

I fucking hate the male sex. You guys are fucking morons. Even the best of you. Fuck you.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha. aaaawww u poor fragile thing! how can u even be upset? no, u have to go cry about it...
    lol.

    ReplyDelete