Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's really weird to look at your face.

It feels like all the years between us were just moments.

I can't stop looking at it. It hasn't changed. Same smile, same eyes, same red beard.

All the emotions and feelings and thoughts and experiences and changes I was going through at that time, that crazy special golden time between childhood and adulthood come rushing back with every glimpse of your picture.

I remember the first time I really noticed you. Our eyes met and lightening struck me. Only time in my life I've ever had that happen. Once, when Theron and I were rolling, I felt that lightening again. But different circumstance and different context.

You didn't write me back. You want me to call so that you can apologize. You say you are ashamed for how you treated me, how you acted toward me so long ago. I told you all is forgiven with time.

How far have we really come since then? Time moves so fast.

1 comment: