Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it weird that I still think about my high school teacher crush?

I had a dream last night that Quinn Moreaux saved me from this institutional school. It was very complex. I had to sit in a certain chair, get on first in the back of the bus. Then I had to ask to brush my teeth, then I had to get toothpaste from Quinn and he handed me a key, secretly. Then I opened the window in the back of the bus and pretended like I was brushing my teeth. When the headmaster lady wasn't looking, Quinn snuck to the back and hid behind the last seat. Then he "took out" the headmaster without anyone looking. We dumped her body behind the seat and when the bus docked I used the key to open the back door and we escaped into a car.

Then we were together.

Heh. Teacher crush. Sure was strong...

2 comments:

  1. He looked like a frog. Seriously.

    But so witty and the best whistler ever!!

    ReplyDelete