Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Redfish

I dreamt that I was working at Redfish again. Mrs. Sophia knew English and she never stopped giving orders, just like I imagined she would  if she ever learned. Everything came back to me so naturally, the feeling of the dough, the cutting, the making of the food. I don't think I've ever known a job that well in my life.

I was....peaceful with the idea of working there again.

My dreams have been very practical lately. I wish they would become whimsical again. I don't want to dream about working unless a dragon or an elf is involved. Perhaps I need to play more video games before bedtime.

Math, math math today. Le Sigh. Soon it will be over. Just 3 more days. 3 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment