Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School is already getting to me.

Maybe it was just a long day. Woke up at 6 30ish to drive all the way back to Nawlins from Houma to be in class at 9 am. I almost fell asleep a bunch of times. Plus I couldn't sleep all the way till 6:330..I kept waking to check what the daylight looked like outside Matt's dark curtains. I'm used to waking up to the light and knowing roughly what time it is, but in his bedroom it's nighttime, always. It throws me off, and I end up sleeping till the afternoon if I'm not careful.

Not feeling so well tonight. Earlier today was a protest at school against the budget cuts. It was tiring and emotional. Funny how your subconscious registers stuff because I had been noticing that the classrooms were getting dirtier in the Liberal Arts building...and now I know why..the janitors were fired because of budget cuts.

Feeling a little like I'm going to puke. Just two more days though till a 4 day weekend.

Oh yeah. Theron's lupus is back. Sigh. Here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment