Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dreams

balloons. two of them. yellow and green. Giant balloon. Green. floated over traffic and everything. Was looking for my home, but I couldn't remember where I lived. Only the town. I floated over highways and bridges and ruins of bridges and long forests of trees, and then rocky nothingness...hillbillies who were drunk and in chains and black netting..looking for some helium.

My sister rolled two joints for me in a hotel room.
Exactly what I needed.

I was in a trailer and I was playing an MMORPG. online. I was a beautiful girl. People would watch but I would close the blinds. There was a lamp. I broke the flat screen. I was waiting..for something that has still never come and won't.

Life is about settling sometimes. That shits in fairytales. you make your own dreams. There is no magical balloon, but I can have a trailer and an MMORPG. No one will watch though. Why would they?

No comments:

Post a Comment