Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

People suck.

People are sooo disappointing! Shaina always says so but I still give them lots of time to be awesome or at least even a little amazing. Are they all destined to come back into my life two years later after I've already given up on them and pretend to be amazing again? Cause it's too late then, you know really. I need these people to stand up and be amazing NOW. You are in my life now so act like a decent person! If I know you, I probably love you. I love you. I don't turn that on and off and I'm tired of pretending like I do..like I'm some kind of jerk who has an on/off switch. I don't. I don't see how they can. And if they don't love me, and want the best for me, then why the fuck be in my life at all? To use me? Fuck off! Go use someone who has no soul, no heart. I'm too nice for this shit. There are plenty of bitches who won't care. I realize I'm nice and it's easy but what kind of person does that make you? Huh?

A fucking shithead that's what kind.

1 comment:

  1. shitheads everywhere. i meet more n more of them every day...

    ReplyDelete