Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Remember.


Natty, know this here and now and always and anywhere: ever since I met you, I have been thoroughly entranced by you. You are hypnotic and gorgeous, and while this certainly rings true for every photograph of you I have ever seen, I mean it about YOU, not your physical body. You are almost overwhelmingly strong-willed and independent and fierce and formidable. I realize it's hard to see those qualities in yourself, and I have seen you falter sometimes and hide that ferocity behind self-doubt or some delusional thought that you need someone else to validate you for you to be that woman...but even at your worst, I have seen that amazing woman I first saw when I met you, pounding out and showing through the cracks in your insecurities.

You will find that woman again, Natty, because she's right there in you. Just shake off the sand and the grime and you'll find her.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment