Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Theron's poems.


  • Jul 15, 2006
There's a reason i'm crying, there's a reason I  don't feel sane. your the reason dying but what do I know? Where do we go when life dies today. The reflection in the water led me to believe the world was coming to an end. I saw the sun in the sky, there was an angel flying with a dragon of peace.  I didn't question why? There was hurt wrap and wounded story of incomplete.  The night grew weary, bleeding snowflakes, a depth of winter, a shot of gin.  It was near and I was so far away, to die just to see her, the ocean, a non believer.  I saw you standing near the decaying willow tree. Your  eyes and nothing she could save. I saw you staring at the dove in my grave.  What did it mean? What could I say? Where do we go when life fades away time is ending the memory of you was dying to soon.  I say love I think hate.  I remember the sunset and the shine of the moon but what do I know? what do I know?

  • Feb 2, 2007
And it's me the moon, and the stars, and the sea.  And it's me, the dying in the lonely.  Hey  lover  how  I miss you tonight, it just doesn't feel right with out you  by my side to break down, yes  break down. It'll fall all around, like memories that took my soul away from me. I wish you'll see, you  mean the world to me. Hey killer I wait for you tonight, this is the time of your life, to shake down, oh shake down, but don't let them see your frown.  They'll never understand the smiles in you. The smoke was raising from the floor, she grab my hand, you can't die here, yes I saw her open the door. It only takes life to stop or begin, I only saw life as a story ready to meet it's end. Hey lovers and killers, heres your knife, go out and kill all your strife. For its time to break down and shake down all the reasons we can't be true, this is love, this is you. And it's me the moon, and the stars, and the sea, and it's me the dying in the lonely.

  • Jul 29, 2006
I found her dying in the snow, her last words reflecting hurt I could never say. In the moonlight I remember when the angel call my name. The killers were coming I knew there was a chance to die again. Like the season raped and bleeding, in time we'll see each other again. She said I don't want this to end, not like this, not with out a kiss, not with out a song from out of the gray. Only in a dream will the sun kill the moon, only through faith will tender love be consume. Another season I found her crying in the rain, if you love say love, but never forget your pain.

  • Aug 22, 2007
I woke to rain dancing on my window payne, sometimes life will represnt all the words you mean. Tomorrow, another season away, another season of forgotten names. You should hold on to what matters the most, the rain will keep dancing, like the mist surrounding a ghost. Lost pages water damaged, from your tears, I know life can hurt with words one can say. I know love, its every reason for me not to stay. Maybe what were fighting for could only end in strife, what a lovely suicide wipeing blood off her knife. I knew time was coming to an end, she saw hurt, and she didn't want to hurt again. Yesterday I woke to rain dancing on my window payne, only life will represent all the words you mean. I brush the blood away from her letter, in her words we all die here tomorrow. To me its just another day, and one more sand bag of sorrow.

Beautiful Queen of Mine

By:  Theron Jackson

It’s raining in the pastures and she runs with a smile on her face.
She holds my heart in her hand.
There in a special place.
I can hear the angels sing every time she passes by.
I can’t control myself when I look into her winter eyes.
Lady who am I?
Because the answer I do not know.
Am I love or a lie or merely the wind in a starlight sky?
So will you remember me as I fall in this deep sleep?
Will you be my sweet dream before the nightmare’s creep?
Can you imagine the essences of true love as we open our arms?
And somehow we fly with the doves?
Gentle lady I can’t stop now
Because I’ve fallen for you.
I don’t remember how,
But I know the feeling is true.
And as you caress your pillow when you fall to sleep at night,
I’ll watch over you, angel, as you’re wrapped in your sheets elegantly tight.
And tomorrow when you wake to the warmest sunshine,
I’ll tell you again one more time,
You’ll forever be this beautiful queen of mine.

Mine, Dance
Dance
Hot
Desire
I will sink
In your courtyard
Stand
Delicate
Holding my desire
Bleeding
Beside the fountain
I will
I will touch
Desire
With my tongue
Elongated
Into your left presence
I will
Want
To run
I will stay an hour
Or two
Until the silence
Becomes my answer.

Feel my pain

By: Theron J…

I lost myself in fantasy unreal, but came into reality to find a soul I could steal.  Woke up to a song I never heard before, then I listen to your heartbeat, but felt love no more.  Should I even the score with this demon inside me, should he be allowed to live, well maybe I should kill him and see.  Is this a dream or a reality I hope I’ll know, so my mind will be free to be who I am, to find who was me.  To understand this notion the pressure of the fire and it’s flames to steal another soul, make them shout "Forever Caine."  To find the answers to the question at hand, for them to fear me because I’m more than just a man.  For all to realize you can never be me, you can never understand that you can never be free, to memorize you are not who you think you are, this life is a journey and you haven’t gone that far.  Forget what you heard  and believe what you did, for you have only had dreams of the rain, but you haven’t tasted life until you feel my pain.        

  • Jul 2, 2006
I know, I said, I wouldn't let you down, but time has proven I love like it grows from the ground. They said the heart can be a crazy place, the sounds of laughter, the pointing, the look on your face. This time as I walked in the door, I remember the look in your eyes, they were all dead. Blood shed, the hurt and no sound, the demons hung around and I couldn't breathe. She said you'll never know how far I'll go. Well I know I said I wouldn't care this way, the raining morning, heaven and my faith. So why is it you want to run away, I said I love you, but those feelings can be erase. Like seasons I buried in my blame, I never thought the killers knew my name. These sheads of red  become stains on my floor, the knife in your hand as I walked through the door. I won't decide if I'll let this go, I love you but hurt is a story I already know. Then there was tears in her eyes

Current mood:Description: http://x.myspacecdn.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/awake.gifawake
In the circle of my eyes I wonder what love means?
I know I shouldn't lie, she told me once about faith come home my son, but I came to late.

They were laughing at me, I wasn't strong enough to say goodbye. We fall and fall again, and we can only wish to hear love's voice in the end.

It's like kissing in a dream, the forest the color green. If it was ever lasting maybe I could see autumn smiling before I die.

Then maybe this day the angels will not cry, but she said its all the words you mean, it's the hurt, it's the love, it's the ocean scream.

If only a wish is what it seems, I'll love you like I know what love means, my sweet dove with rose petals in her bed, so lovely like day dreams in my head.

How I hope your smile never fades away, I do care, so don't believe with dead killers ever say. All in time I'll watch them go to a road where no one knows.

Yes I'll love you from this start and till the end, we are strong, and with these wings we could fly through the terminal created their negative wind.

Yes the clouds puffy white, I want back yesterday, I need you to come along with me, but I know you can't stay.

We get lost but I know in time we shall be found. What sweet peace when your around. Yea it's all what you mean, a thousand words like kissing in a dream.

Lost Butterfly
By:  Theron Jackson

My murder, my vengeance, it’s simple to watch a body burn.
She’s crazy, she’s awesome.  My humans try to make the ocean bleed.
Not only are we dying, I wanted more than you could supply.
The needles, they’re craving.  They love to pierce through my skin.
So lovely, so lonely, I’m anxious to love destructive energy.
She’s smoking, she’s choking, and it’s simple to see she’s never done this before.
Not only is she horny, she wants to stab me with her lies.
I’m so sorry to love you.  She’s willing, but she’s a lost butterfly.
These emotions, they hang me.  They pull me under but I want to breathe.
Someone help me.  I’m forsaken.  I’m not caring like the demon I adore.
She asks me to hold her, to please her, to make her smile this way.
This fever is turning the winds in a dying sea.
Don’t laugh, I’m not a joke.
Don’t kiss; I’m not your lips.
You are needing me.  You are feeling me,
The way I feel a tree, jagged and helpless to the memory of being cut down.
How funny, how crazy, reluctant pissing on my bed.
Just lick your shit, your spit,
Your hair smells like forgotten puppies killed for meat.
So make believe, more green leaves the season yearns to love a whore.
She’s pretty, she’s ugly, hey beautiful give me a call.
To love my murder, my vengeance simple to hate a love loving me.


  • Jul 17, 2008
I wish I was the sun so I could melt your smile away. If only I could see the demons running after me, maybe I could reach my sword and fight them all away. It's only right to be called a fool if you do what a fool does. What is the measure of a man? If I can't save my life then I know no one can. Trustworty attributes, I might as well just give them away. She's not coming back, but I hope to visit her grave someday. I saw how devious, how cunning a storm can be, the clouds never lie, this tornado is hunting me. I won't find a place to hide. I'm as brave as brave can be. Even when she put the gun to my head, she wanted to know do killers ever feel free? This fucking whore and unforgiveness, this pretty whore and sweet lies, broken glass, shattered promises, a bleeding sky. No more excuses, your demise is a must, you want to see flawless, I want more than just life itself . I want to destory your sullen mind, I want to behold the acid made from your tears.  I never wanted  to feel like this, I only wanted to see you smile. I know its crazy to hate love, and yearn for it to hold you tight, the game never ends. Don't play it, if you can't handle strife. I just wish I was the sun so I could melt your smile away.

I was walking alone, down a street, and I heard a sound, and I saw a splash, a weird splash of an discreet color. I guess one can only call it a splash of Morbid Pink.
A color you had to sneak up behind, because it to had a demon to hide. It to had simple and hateful words inside, It had sullen love like no one else ever knew.
Yes this color was a Killer you wouldn't want stay long, only because this color was hard to see, unlike the others, this one had to be free, but what a lovely splash this color could be.
Morbid Pink a bleeding flower, a dream, the warth of a killer with a sunset trapped in his mind, you need not to see this color, it's vision can make  your eyes blind.
Though I yearn to give it's power away, it holds me close. It comtemplates reason I would kill the sun today.  I wish I could see tomorrow in your lovely smile.
I wish I could see forever, I wish your love could show me how.  Maybe in time as my nightmares grow, there will be blueprints of it's demise and I could become a beautiful afterglow.
Oh but this Morbid Pink,  a simple splash, with an evil style, I guess to day is the day, and forever maybe now. I'm happy I forgotten you.

MY HEART DIED HERE

BY: THERON JACKSON

An open womb on side my head the hurt is leaking out my shirt stained red. Thought I heard a knock on the door, but my ambition is blinded I can’t walk my feet are sore. I pull this knife out someone stuck inside of me, this life has crumbled why couldn’t she let me be. Broken by the hate I cannot hide, a subject to your torture excite this blood inside, did you hear me cry bound by your pain, told you I care then put my own feelings in vain. Maybe I should have listen to myself, and realize I lost the faith, she ask me how does it feel when your going to die, I replied it feels great. I never was afraid to cry, and certainly not afraid to live, I can take your shelter, so that I can have something to give.  There we go again this ecstasy of the essences of your hair, I smell your beauty, tantalize your mind then you tell me it’s not fair. Was it fair when you left me all alone! When I looked for your help to keep me strong! Was it fair when you told me goodbye! When you knew I was hurting but you pass bye with a desquise? It’s never fair to be treated that way, not now, not tomorrow, and certainly not today. I remember everything my mind has become clear, I buried my soul cause my heart died here.

Mr. Frog is afraid of the dark, and we know now that it's to late. to see the sun break through her face.

All we kill remains the same, I'm lost I'm in true pain, I can't remember the words to the songs, she use to sing.

Oh how I try to forget the day, that my love flew away, and I know it won't come back again. 

The spiders spawn a web in a decaying wind, you don't love me, so why would you call me your friend.

You can leave my message on the table. I forgot my trust on the broken shoes laces.

This is not tears I cry, these are broken dreams and deadly lies, yes I won't disguise my feelings for you, Naive Blue.

I just wonder who will kill your demons for you, I know I could learn to love another one day.

But all she could say, it's that you have to know when to run away.  sweet hurt, a shatter heart.

Mr. Frog is still afraid of the dark...


I saw an element for destruction, brewing nightmares and blood sucking disease's in a pot. Such venom was meant to be drank by grateful souls like you and me.These contemplating thoughts in my head, I was picking roses because their beauty reminds me of you. Oh how they dried out and their petals fell off to the bleakness of a bleeding floor. You can't forget who you are, you can't forget why you came. This is love you have inside this is hate you have to blame. Remember who you are, remember through your tears. We all become something, you must remain powerful in this fear. I won't forget you my friends, I'll die with you all in my hearts. How could I forget you my friends, losing your smiles could tear my soul apart. I saw an element for destruction, and I ripped through the pages of that sullen song. Even though the sky grew angry, and the ghost was beating on my door. I started to laugh, what is fear? Because I fear no more. I looked to the right and saw you, I looked to the left and saw what I use to be. You all said "we really shuck the peelers of heaven didn't we" And I said. No bullshit.

No One Fears
An Original Literary Articulation by Theron Jackson

Here is a description of a better place, where no one lies of their past years
And there goes a mirror, shattered from the rocks, made from all my tears

“Never” is a negative term that shouldn’t be used in my paradise
Lost little girl, feeding from white grapes, slices my tongue with her strife 
Can I beg you for a kiss? Would it void everything in my memory that I miss?
Yes, June is another year away, and I am getting younger
Just something atypical to say

Should I fear a bomb crashing through my window while I sleep?
I should fear my conscience; a stereotype for the deceased

Words are jumbled up; confusion has made a bed in my head
Though we see even when we’re blind, may I live to kill the time? 
Sad, beautiful shadows inflate my sad balloon
Wishing upon a star, waiting for her flower to bloom
“She’s not coming back, son.” That’s what his father said
“She still loves you, son.”
But no gentle words can resurrect the dead

Look at the time, my dreams will find me soon
Here’s a rhyme for you all -
May you live peacefully in tomorrow’s afternoon
Editing credits to Lauren Avet

  • Aug 22, 2007
I woke to rain dancing on my window payne, sometimes life will represnt all the words you mean. Tomorrow, another season away, another season of forgotten names. You should hold on to what matters the most, the rain will keep dancing, like the mist surrounding a ghost. Lost pages water damaged, from your tears, I know life can hurt with words one can say. I know love, its every reason for me not to stay. Maybe what were fighting for could only end in strife, what a lovely suicide wipeing blood off her knife. I knew time was coming to an end, she saw hurt, and she didn't want to hurt again. Yesterday I woke to rain dancing on my window payne, only life will represent all the words you mean. I brush the blood away from her letter, in her words we all die here tomorrow. To me its just another day, and one more sand bag of sorrow.

Take My Sun Away
By:  Theron Jackson

Dying with such sweet sorrow,
My name is words built to keep the demons away. 
Yeah, maybe tomorrow we’ll find our way home.
When I get there, can I borrow your coat to keep myself warm? 
It’s cold staring at the moon, feeling the universe. 
Plot reasons the sky is going to fall. 
No one remembers their dead,
We keep breathing,
Hoping it won’t end. 
Is it where I live that makes me feel this crazy
Or maybe just thoughts too many won’t stop playing in my head? 
You talk too much; those are words I remember someone said. 
What are you going to do? 
Well I assume that one must take his sun away
So that it can shine in happiness one day. 
There are too many tears to fight,
Too many years behind. 
Lots of fear's and dead birds clinging to decaying vines. 
No, we don’t have time,
No, we can’t run away. 
Yes, tomorrow may never come. 
Dying, just losing our way. 
Home? 
When I get there,
Can I borrow your coat to keep myself warm? 


  • Mar 28, 2006
It seems we all live with a desquise. Killers of wisdom, killers that cry. I only want some one to talk too. Just to see things their way, but theres no one to talk to at least not today. Though we die blind, maybe our dreams swim through the skies alone. We just erase ourselves until were almost gone. Maybe one more time I'll wish to see your face, I want to hug you, I want to be in an angels grace, but were just lies told from the lips of nothingness and black seas. Do you love from your heart? Or do you see love as a diease? I'll cross the line a million times, and I'll still be alone. We'll kill our dreams just to hear another dying song. Maybe I'll find some truth in your lie, maybe I'll see tomorrow through some one else's eyes. What angel? What ghost? What truth? The window stays open the candle burns so there's a light for you to come home to. 

Percious dancer in the moonlight, your song beckons my grave. In this life you can only acheive what you put forth. I believe in heart, and thoughts of truth, but my soul is jaded. Yearning for all I cannot have, with theses eyes I see a beauty waiting to be born. Such lovely cancer in the sunlight, broken words for killers to kill. How I wish we all could be saved like a dream we want to be real. Just know your heart will destory you, all your hopes of love, all those hugs you'll miss. Time will end upon jagged rocks bloody tears as the waves crash in. I know you dream of me, and what we had. The snow won't fall in the morning, and the lillies won't be cover in dew. Please play me another song, like fading pictures as this life goes by. Sometimes you can only sit and wonder, how did it go by so fast, that you could never take time and look back. No one can see in the dark, but if you could its like staring through the lines of Love and Lost.

Wherever the rainbow goes, she says they follow. This lesson was learned on my own, what is it thats calling me? A disillision, to many gentle seasons of my rebirth. Careless like my bubble intergraded through my demise, this killer wiping blood off a heated gun. It's five o'clock a.m. I'm bleeding. This world has me stress, the argument was uncall for but she push it. Stop begging me to do this, none of us were capable to deviate songs from hell's lullaby.I've chosen lesser painful thoughts, unruly destructions I'll call her a bitch. That unpredictable word, " flatliners" ugly girls sniffing on white lines to improve their figures far to fat for the mirror. It kills to be jaded, way to many lessons to learn to fast. I'm a mess all those tears making the sun feel like it doesn't belong. None of this has to be a factor, the sad stories concluded while being murdered by demons. The dreams of heaven, angels making love under the willow tree, the smoke is getting in my eyes, far to unstable to be inccomplete. I listen to the whispers chant the words I love, God knows how much I do, but does it ever get any better? I thought it would but pain seems to be my only true friend, maybe thats how it is for everybody? Oh how I remember as if it was yesterday, she ran away from me. I shouldn't have said what I did, Words can cut like a knife she said with tears running down her face. You don't know me, so don't judge me! You haven't lived my life, your not God so stop trying to be! She was right I was trying to be something that I wasn't. She went home to the old house built next to the willow tree the one she always dreamed about. For days to come I constantly ponder what it would be like to see her face again. I wish I could see her just one more time. So funny I allowed myself to be trapped inside my own imagination, and she was just trying to break me free. Where can I find happiness again pretty smiles don't grow on trees to many killers cover in dead leaves, my conclusion sings songs from out of the gray.























No comments:

Post a Comment