Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dreams and such

Last night I had a dream this creepy boy was trying to have sex with my cat. Then I realized it wasn't my cat, but I couldn't find my cat and there were all these orange tabbys...I was trying to find Max and it was hard. Eventually I found him though.

I have a second interview today for a job...don't really want it but who knows..maybe it will be cool in the end. I know the people who work there make about 1000 a week..so..I mean it would be nice to have money and save for a better car.

Things are going great with Matt. I'm really happy with him. Maybe because we've known each other so long or whatnot but everything comes easily with him.

Guy is going through an even rougher time than me..I've been trying to be there for him as much as possible b/c I know he doesn't have a lot of people here who he can turn to..and of course I care about him. He quit his job but he's getting a few piano students here and there..which is much better for him.

VEry very busy these days..today i have my second interview then matt is coming over..then tomorrow I have to go to UNO for a deferment on my tuition...then see if I can even get into school this semester..Honestly I won't be upset if I don't..I want to work for a few months and save money for a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment