Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So..

last night was super duper fun. I went into the salon where Kristi and my sister Marion work. I went in looking like I had on a bad wig from Cleopatra...except not half as hawt.

Let me backtrack. I accidentally dyed my hair black. How does one accidentally dye their hair the wrong colour? Well..the fucking box said DARK BROWN. I left it on for 5 minutes longer than the time said..and voila! Jet Black Cleopatra hair.

It was lookin baaaaad. Well my choices were to strip it..and therfore gain a fro...with all the fried ends...or...try to get a cute cut. Kristi sat me down in her chair and said..."I'm going to give you a female mullet." My eyes widened in protest at this point. "I know it sounds scary, but, it's soooo cute. trust me. "

"Ok kristi. I guess if I don't like it we can always cut off more...right???!!??"

It came out so cute! I love it. She uses a razor to cut my entire head. How cool is that!

So then I called Matt, I went to his house and he had on O' reilly factor lol. He convinced me to watch it for 5 minutes while I bitched at him about republicans before he turned to me and said.."you know I don't really watch this stuff right?"

I CAN NEVER TELL WITH HIM IF HE'S BEING SERIOUS OR NOT. sometimes i can..but..its HARD. His serious face and voice is EXACTLY like his joking voice. And he's always joking almost. It's been like this since high school..and I must say it keeps me laughing. We saw roseanne dressed up as hitler eating jew cookies she baked in her oven. wtf ...im not even joking.

wtf was she thinking.

Then we went out to dinner..Thai...was very yummy yummy...Matt's on an all fat no carb diet so i think he had some trouble findind something to eat. yeah...might be a lie..i cant tell lol.

i asked him about a trillion times if he was being serious about the all fat thing...he swears and gave me statistics..showed me the fatty brisket in his freezer..sigh..here goes another Turgay :P

He had me laughing all night. After dinner we were like..wtf we do now..its houma...

so he told me if i couldn't decide on a place..which i can't (he knows im an INFP) then he would take me to Rouses. And walmart. And books a million. (BAM!)

He wasn't lying about the first and last. We did go to both. At BAM we found a book on 365 sexual positions. the girl only moved her legs around a few times to change it lol. Then we went to Rouses. Matt said he would be upset if I didn't experience the culture in the local grocery stores. We looked at some old, old sushi. He bet me a dollar to eat it. I didn't..it really looked nasttty. Then we explored the fatty meat section. Because he wanted to hear me squeal I suppose.

Then we wanted to spend more time so he drove me back to Bourg. Hung out with Marion and Cody for a min..My Negro Modela was still in the fridge ..yum...

Picked up my kitty max...drove me back to his house and said goodnight. Max slept on my lap the whole ride home.

I have MAJOR cleaning to do after Sassy being here. she shit all over the guest room. She refused to use the litterbox and infested my house with fleas. Right now I'm washing EVERYTHING..then I'm going to cut out the carpet in the guest room..then I'll vacuum..bathe max...and hopefully problem will be solved.

Oh, I think I have a stalker. I talked to this guy one time and now he's like...omg i missed you..hugs and kisses..ive spent the last hour trying to explain to him that i only talked to you once....um..how are we in love? its a bit frightning.

wrote katie an apology...hope she ..well...i hope that she can forgive me.

unfortunately i also learned she reads my blog today..so anything i say from this point on she might consider me writing it for her sake. This blog was always my place to put my thoughts..without being judged for it..or without worrying about what I'm typing and who might read it. When I write, I pretend like I'm the only one who exists. I plan on keeping that format..regardless of who's watching.

That's all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment