Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Well..

tomorrow is shaping up to be quite a day.

Roller Derby in HOuma from 11-1 ..then drive back to NO and meet up with Matt around 3 or 4..insectarium...then possibly dirty linen night downtown. I'm not supposed to wash my linen but I think I will because white with dirt? Even for dirty linen..I'm not going to be that girl :P

Looking forward to seeing Matt..we have such a great time together.

I'm curious to see where our relationship goes..we've known each other forever but this reconnecting thing is going well. I would be happy to keep him as a friend but I have to admit that I do find myself thinking about him for hours after I leave him.

He said he wants to talk to me throughout the day to bounce ideas off of me and get my imput. He said it's concerning :P

It would be to him..he doesn't care a lot about what most people think.

I definitely don't expect declarations of love from Matt. I think just the fact that he wants to spend so much time with me is telling in itself. I'm enjoying the time we have together and I'm ok being single at the moment. But, I have a feeling this could end up in a different situation eventually, if things continue the way they are.

I hope I feel better tomorrow...it's going to be a long day. Girl days are upon me and it's really bad timing for all the things I have planned.

Monday is job hunting day...I have major bills this month and need some income soon.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the job. i need one too. it looks like i finally got a place to stay for a few months in stockholm. i ll b still lookin of course but it s neat. n now i need to secure a job too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love...good luck to both of us.

    ReplyDelete