Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Amused..

From facebook..questions my friends answered.


1. Do you think Jennifer is cute?                  Yes
2. Do you think Jennifer has ever
   had a one night stand?                              Yes
3. ...voted for Obama?                                Yes
4....has ever stolen from work?                    No
5....can keep a secret?                                Yes
6....ever been in a fist fight?                         Yes
7. ..would secretly fart in public?                  No.


Well. What I can deduct from this is that my friends find me to be an attractive, slutty, angry, yet morally uptight liberal who can be trusted.

Of course I've stolen from work.  They make it too easy sometimes. And its a corporation. So who cares.
Of course I've farted in public. Who hasn't? Wow on that one.
And no, I've never been in a fist fight. I've never been in any physical alteration except when I was young young with my best friend (hair pulling, etc)

Rest are right :P

1 comment: