Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My mother is painting the stairs

all black this time. At almost 1 am. in the morning.

After I rescued her from her room, in which she had locked herself. She left the doorknob on the outside of her room and shut it.


I don't know why she doesn't attach new knobs. She just carries this one ancient glass knob around and uses it as she pleases. 

And she has locked the kitties upstairs. She came into my room, grabbed a shoebox off the floor (I just got new boots in from ebay) and filled it with litter. Then locked the door and started painting. I"m up here with the kitties.

My mom is...different. I guess I get it from my momma. heh.

Also..is sleeping with paint fumes ok? I'm not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment