Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fluffyface.

Can't help but love her b/c she's so cute.
List of things she's done that have ranged from horrible to down right annoying in the past week:
!. Shit on my bed. I notice at 12am when I'm about to go to sleep. Have to stay up for the next 2 hours washing and drying comforters and sheets.
2. Last night she kept running over my chest. I'd just fall asleep, then here she would come, zoom with her lil paws over my chest onto the floor. fall asleep. Over my chest onto the bed. fall asleep. Jumps onto my chest, and stands there. I move her. Fall asleep. Over my chest and proceeds to start hacking up a furball on my floor. I grab her and throw her out. Enough. This is around 4 am. I'm trying to sleep for over an hour.
3. Just now: I'm studying. I have a paper with formulas I'm writing down. Where does she lie? Right on top of it. I sigh, consider moving her, she stretches out her paws and yawns and looks at me. Instead I reach for the binder and pull another sheet out.

This cat owns me.

No comments:

Post a Comment