Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Friday, March 5, 2010

My real name, continued.

I enlisted the help of a friend of mine to figure out possibilities with my last name in French, since it is a French name.

He said the only 8 word possibility is origines..which means origins  in french. So my name means Refin Jen, Origins. Last name origin, Origin is where something begins, where it comes from. Appropriate for a last name, no? Rise, Beginning, Source.

Source of my blood, of my family, of me.

2 comments:

  1. oh that s interesting. i wish mine meant more. mh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure it doesn't? I just mixed the letters up in mine to see what I could come up with. These aren't the original meanings of my name in its proper state. Try it! You might find something more close to your heart.

    ReplyDelete