Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

holy crap!

Corey just told me that a tandem jump is 199 dollars. That means Matt paid 199 dollars for me to jump, plus gas money..at least 40 bucks..plus he bought us dinner..20 bucks..all to watch me have a good time and for us to hang out.

Wow..

Now that's a friend.

When I think how much fucking money I spent on Mikey..he never offered to pay for a thing.

I'd like to send him a bill for close to a thousand..that's how much money I spent on him in the short time I knew him.

Anyway I'm getting pissed and missing my point. Point is, Matt Leblanc rocks my socks..he already did regardless..I just didn't realize it was that expensive!!

John, musician John, is in Minneapolis. He wants to fly me up there lol. I don't think that's going to happen :P

No comments:

Post a Comment