Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Strange Dreams.

I had a dream last night that Mike and I jumped from a plane together. As in using the same chute. But before we had jumped, our fathers had jumped together and something went wrong, they died in the air and all the debri from their wreckage was suspended in the air. This was like the worst thing possible with the least chance of survival for Mike and I because we were falling straight through all the wreckage.

Bolts and nuts came flying at us as we dropped at incredible speeds. We had to navigate the chute through the debri together..It was very difficult..life or death. But we did it. And after we got through the debri area...there was about 8 seconds of calm while we dropped the rest of the way to the ground. During those eight seconds, my dream was filled with such vivid images of the world from the sky..I hugged him and told him this was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Then we were on the ground and had to deal with our parents death.

I don't know what this means. I would ask him but yeah, that's not an option anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment