Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Monday, July 13, 2009

This night just gets better and better..

Two people who do not know me from adam have called me an attention-whore.

I stay locked in my room, day and night, because I don't want attention from anyone.

I thought that 4thkingdom was a place where I could let my thoughts out with free-reign and not be critisized for my slightly off logic and morals.

I guess not.

Why should I care what two strangers think of me? Because I fucking need a ciggarette and I hate being misunderstood or misrepresented.

People are so bloody stupid. I really fucking hate them in general. I'm frustrated to no fucking end because my BF is fucking far away and I hate everyone that I'm coming in contact with. They are all a bunch of twats on a stick.

Take a twat, put it on a stick, and shove it the ass of a pig. That describes them to the T. Twat-stick-pigass.

Literally to the T lol..haha.

I'm so clever. Not really.

I can't even talk to my BF because I'm so nutty and frustrated with everything atm that I'll come off like a loon. I'm crawling out of my skin. I can't stay level..everything is making me angry. I rarely get angry but man am I pissed today!

1 comment: