Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I has a date tonight...

His name is Jesse. He's 25..which is a bit young but he had the balls to write to me and ask me out anyway..so..props. We've been chatting all day..He's 6"3' which is a huge plus..I love tall men. He also just got out of FORT BRAGG PSYCH OPS special forces like last november. WTH. I swear it's not a prerequisite to date me. Quite strange really, just like Mike.

He lives exactly 5 streets away from me. We are meeting at the lawyer bar in the middle.

He also has a kitty around max's age..which is cool..if we like each other they can play together.

My friends have been protective to say the least..they have drilled it into me that I trust to easily..and I should make them earn my trust. I'm going to keep this in mind tonight when I meet this guy. I'm wearing pretty closed up clothes..I don't want to give him the idea that he's going to go home with me any time soon.

Not ready for that.

Should be pretty chill..we already make each other laugh in texts..gonna drink a few beers and laugh hopefully.

That's the best I can hope for. Someone who makes me laugh as much as Mike did.
And vice versa.

I'll blog about it when I get home.

1 comment: