Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Totally rocked it!

Tomorrow is my presentation...and I totally rocked the powerpoint assignment. It's gong to go smoothly I think.

Saw my cousin today, and his chillins :) They are adorable!

Operation Makeover John is about to be in effect in a few minutes.

I was willing to let it go but he reminded me. I can't believe it..lol...he must be secretly willing to let me make him pimp.

Found some old yahoo messages from Mike..all about how we were soulmates and nothing would stop us from being together, etc etc.

If I didn't love him so much, I'd totally hate him. It bounces back and forth..like they say..there's a thin line between love and hate.

My head feels better now but my shoulders are KILLING ME. I need a massage.

Sassy has to go...she is smelly and won't let me give her a flea bath. Gonna have to travel back to Bourg stepdad's orders.

Mom's thinking of renting out the guest room. I think this is a fabulous idea if the person isn't crazy or loud.

I'm going to be visiting Bourg a lot more, and Houma. I miss Matt and my sisters. I think I'm going to stay here though..I'm getting excited about school next semester...I get to do independent research on actual people. How cool is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment