Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Monday, July 27, 2009

O.M.G.

Ok I forgot some of the drama of this weekend.

Todd's girlfriend...yeah..wtf..he has a girlfriend? news to me.

called me LIVID about our relationship. I had to calm her down and tell her the last time we were together was 8 years ago, give or take.

WTF Todd..you could have told me you had a girlfriend. We have been making plans to hang out...they always fell through but he's been a good friend to me. Why don't guys tell me they are married, have girlfriends, whatever. WTF is wrong with ya'll.

And before that, a lover. And as lovers go..there was some flirtation in the past.
She found some pics and text messages from awhile back.

I felt soooo bad for her. I didn't want to tell her the obvious, that Todd is not a one woman man..he has never been.

I told her the truth..I hope they can work it out or she can find someone better. I won't talk to him unless they are broken up...I have no desire to be with Todd beyond as a friend.

She's been messaging me about things and I'm just being completely honest with her.

Other news..I'm in major pain from this jump...my head hurts bad where I conked it.
and some whiplash I believe.
Rescued Sassy from my sisters...she hadn't eaten in like a week..I'm going to keep her as long as I can. Max loves her, and here she's getting fed and not being tortured.

I missed my "date" this morning..no big deal he said..next day off. I was in so much pain I slept through the morning. I think he's going to be a friend anyway, which is way more awesome than anything else.

Next Saturday I'm trying out for Roller Derby. I can't wait..it's going to be super fucking amazing. Even though I'll fall on my face ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment