Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Monday, July 20, 2009

OK!

Some news that doesn't revolve around Mike. My sister Christine kidnapped me yesterday from New Orleans and brought me to a metal show in houma. I'm not a big fan of metal..mostly becuase it gives me a horrible headache..but live it's actually pretty good.

There weren't a lot of people there. However the second band was from California..I started chatting with them..(because I love meeting people from other places)..heard some of their road stories..really nice guys. They decided they wanted to see New Orleans before they left..so I drove back to NO with them in their van..and decided to be their tour guide. We just hung around Uptown..got some food..everyone was exhausted by 1 am lol even me...

They took me home and I gave them A Love Song for Bobby Long. I think they will appreciate it.

One guy was obviously the dad..the drummer Brent. He made all the decisions, made them laugh, and held them together.

One guy was only 20..he was so adorable..he actually had a license for medical marijuana lol. He's going to go to school for growing :P

One guy was really sweet..His name was Greg..like a teddy bear.

Another was very attractive..his name was Rob..he was married though and obviously quite intelligent.

And the singer was a gemini. His name was Adam. He seemed quite fun but spent most of the night consoling his poor girlfriend on the phone :((

All in all, they were sweet and definitely cheered up my life getting to know them for that short time.

1 comment: