Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

some appropriate thoughts.

"I've seen him with a woman that he can't get enough of. A woman that's crawled into every molecule of his being. That consumed his every thought and turned him into a creature of devotion and obsession. I have the scars of that love on my face, have ya told her about that? Have you told her about the difference between true love and a warm bed to pass the time away?"

-bobby long. appropriate because I am that woman. she is not.

"Friend, my enemy, I call you out. You, you, you there with a bad thorn in your side. You there, my friend, with a winning air. Who pawned the lie on me when he looked brassly at my shyest secret. With my whole heart under your hammer. That though I loved him for his faults as much as for his good. My friend were an enemy upon stilts with his head in a cunning cloud."

-dylan thomas. one of my favorite quotes of all time. so appropriate for so many reasons.

"We die only once, and for such a long time."

-Molière

"We cannot tear out a single page of our lives, but we can throw the whole book in the fire."

-George Sands.

No comments:

Post a Comment