Listen..

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

There's a party in my tummy!

I ate potatoes today in TWO forms...mashed and fried. Oh lawd.

I have whiplash and a large bump on my head from the jump. I've been sleeping like a crazy person because of it. I am extremely scatterbrained for example..I can't remember why I wanted to write this blog all day when I finally have gotten here in front of the computer to write it.

A bit of a problem..

So tomorrow is Operation Makeover John. This will be great fun. Starting with socks. The man wears tennis socks and cargo shorts. No. I will draw him diagrams lol. He's being a good sport about it. His words on the subject were.."Would you believe it if I told you that I've never worn anything that wasn't given to me for my birthday or Christmas?" To that I provided an answer of a very serious "Yes."

Hmm what else. I went on another blind date last night. Another major fail. And I knew it would be gay when I went...I had a feeling about the dude. I'm going to start trusting my instincts and NOT hope for the best lol.

Having two cats is a bit stinky. I have to remedy that with some good litter I believe.

What else..mom was crazy today..she needed her medicine. She was talking a mile a minute and it was hilarious. I took her to CVS and got her icecream and pills lol.

She's crashed now.

Tonight going to go out around 1 with the NOPD..should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment